Frame Key Features
– Anti-Slip Nose Piece – Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
– Adjustable Nose Pads – They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
– Wrapped frame & temples – Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
– Carrying Case – Includes hard case and microfibre cloth
Lens Key Features
– Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
– Lens Filter – Photochromic. They are a state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions providing comfortable vision whatever the light intensity.
– Lens Category – Cat. 1 to 3. With a visible light transmission of 43% to 15%, they are ideal if you are going from bright sunlight to a darker forest or snowing/foggy conditions and don’t want to change your lens.
– Lens Curvature – 8 base. Offers better periphery vision.
– UV 400 Coating – Provides 100% protection against UV A,B and C rays.
– Grey Tint – Faithful colour reproduction.